Sunday, December 4, 2016

~Blog stage 8

https://nezyusgov.blogspot.com/2016/12/educational-system.html
Vanessa,
I very much agree with you on the fact that education is extremely beneficial and absolutely important. I don't think many realize how much school and education actually impacts our lives. Also, I see where you are coming from when you mention that the graduation rate is so high. I recall some individuals who rarely showed up to school never put in any forth effort and yet still ended up walking across the stage without an issue. A lot does have to do with the small pay teachers all across receive, not speaking for everyone of them but some just might be more motivated about their job if the pay was a little better. Quite honestly high school did not prepare me at all for college. I do agree on your statement, the government should invest more of their time on education. I also think that everybody should be equally recognized not only the fortunate ones. Education has and will always dominate the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment