Tuesday, November 15, 2016

http://epiphanytalksgovernment.blogspot.com/2016/11/an-immigration-take.html

Epiphany, I will like to say overall the statement that you made was very well written and definitely sincere. I do respect the fact that you are able to actually see the discrimination issue that we face as a country, I myself can relate to the occurrence due to also being Mexican. I think it is just inhumane for somebody to use such words like the ones you quoted, I am disgusted and heartbroken at the same time for the humiliation that you had to witness. I can totally empathize with your friend and the chaos he had to be faced with. I really admire you sharing your story and recognizing the bigger image.
I also agree with you on your comment made about Donald Trump, he has always labeled minorities. After the election, we can only wait to see the outcome of such atrocity. In my opinion, we need more individuals with a perspective such as yours. You truly showed courage and maturity with your opinions!

Karla

No comments:

Post a Comment